Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary track, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Chandraprabha Gulika dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food.
3 g fine powder of each of:
- Chandraprabha – Karpura – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Bhunimba – The Creat (whole plant) – Andrographis paniculata
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Daruka – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Darvi – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper chaba
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Gajapippali – Java Long Pepper (fruit) – Piper chaba
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Makshika Dhatu Bhasma – Purified Copper Iron Sulphate
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Swarjika Kshara
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
12 g fine powder of each of:
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Vamshalochana – bambusa bambos
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma – 24 g
48 g fine powder of each of:
- Sita – Sugar
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum – 96 g
- Guggulu – Indian bedelium – Commiphora mukul – 96 g
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda